TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Thank you for choosing to use our website www.lashellscookingclass.com (our site) and/or our services. These terms and conditions of use (terms) tell you the rules for using our site and our services. These terms are important and affect your legal rights so please read them carefully.
To contact us, please email [email protected] or write to us at the customer service address above.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) these terms, you must not use our site or subscribe to our services.
By signing up or otherwise using our services, website and software applications, or accessing any content or material that is made available by us through our services, you are entering into a binding contract with us.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
You must keep your account details safe and ensure they are accurate
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
Our services & paid subscriptions
We provide services offering access to the full content of hundreds of the world’s finest cookbooks and other content. Certain services are provided to you free-of-charge. Other services require payment before you access them. The services that may be accessed after payment are referred to as a Paid Subscription. The service that does not require payment is referred to as the Free Service. You can learn more about our services by visiting our website.
We will explain which services are available to you when you are signing up for the services. If you cancel your Paid Subscription, or if your Paid Subscription is interrupted (for example, if you change your payment details), you may not be able to re-subscribe for the Paid Subscription.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at the contact details set out above.
Any information that you provided during sign-up can be corrected during the sign-up process by returning to the relevant information field.
You must ensure that any information you submit to us is true, accurate and complete and you agree to keep it that way at all times.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- If you are not at least 13 years of age and do not have parental/guardian consent.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to these terms
Occasionally we may, in our discretion, make changes to these terms. When we make material changes to these terms, we will provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a notice within our services or by sending you an email. In some cases, we will notify you in advance and your continued use of our services after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes. Please therefore make sure you read any such notice carefully. If you do not wish to continue using our services under the new version of these terms please email us at [email protected] or write to us at the customer service address above.